WHERE TO USE
Internal and external grouting of floors and walls in all types of ceramic (double-fired, single-fired, klinker, porcelain, etc.), terracotta, stone material (natural stone, marble, granite, agglomerates, etc.), and glass and marble mosaic.
Ultracolor Plusis a mortar made up of a blend of special hydraulic binders, graded aggregates, special
polymers, water repellent admixtures, organic molecules and pigments.
BioBlock ®technology consists in special organic molecules which, by distributing themselves evenly in the micro-structure of the joints, block the formation of micro-organisms that cause mould damage.
The DropEffect ®technology, with a synergic effect, reduces the absorption of surface water.
When it is mixed with water in the proportions recommended and correctly applied,
Ultracolor Plus forms a grouting mortar with the following characteristics
• water-repellent and droplet-effects
• uniform colour and free of staining since Ultracolor Plus does not produce efflorescence. From an analysis carried out using an electronic microscope (SEM), note that, compared with a Portland cement-based binder in a normal cementitious grouting mortar, the special cements in Ultracolor Plus do not generate the calcium droxide (hydrolysis lime) crystals which cause efflorescence during the hydration process;
• colours resistant to ultra-violet rays and atmospheric agents;
• short waiting time before cleaning and easy finishing;
• ready for light foot traffic and for use after a short period of time;
• smooth, compact finished surface, with low water absorbency for easy cleaning;
• shrinkage compensated, therefore free from cracks;
• optimum resistance to abrasion, compression and flexural strength, even after freeze/thaw cycles, and therefore optimum durability; • good resistance to acids with pH > 3